Nowadays, hair loss is a common problem. People opt for several treatments for stopping hair loss. Many people use different home remedies, many use different kinds of oils, and many go for medication and cosmetic treatments. People eat a poor diet and feel a lot of stress as a result of excessive hair loss. To show their personality and look more attractive, people, especially girls, do not use hair oil. Not using hair oil can reduce the growth and development of your hair.
Definition of PRP hair loss treatment.
PRP stands for platelet-rich plasma. PRP hair loss treatments are beneficial for healing the specific area. Many head injuries, such as sports injuries and any brain treatment, can stop hair growth in specific areas. These PRP injections are helpful for healing and the growth of the area. The best place to get PRP hair loss treatment is Vizag.
Types of PRP Hair Loss Treatment
There are four types of PRP hair loss treatment. It was introduced as the science of PRP had been understood by the inventors. The different type of PRP hair loss treatment is as follow
- Red leukocyte-rich plasma– these are made up of white blood cells and concentrated platelets.
- Amber leukocyte poor PRP– In amber PRP, there are concentrated platelets but a few white blood cells.
- Autologous- concentration of growth factor is high from WBC, and there are no whole cells.
- Platelet lysate– The White blood cells are high, and no white cells are there.
Benefits of PRP hair loss treatment
Everything has its benefits and drawbacks. The benefits of PRP Hair treatment are as follows:
- Non-surgical process: The PRP hair loss treatment is a non-surgical process. Doctors need a needle for the removal of blood and to inject the PRP.
- Scars are not visible: The PRP treatment does not give any marks on the scalp. People get PRP treatment on the face, legs and arms because it is nonscarring.
- Safest method: It is the safest and most effective method for hair loss treatment. Only a needle is used, and there is not any chance of infection. There is not any point in infection.
- Effective way: Nowadays, people prefer PRP treatments because they are the most effective. People all over the world use PRP treatment to increase the growth of hair.
- Painless: People do not feel any discomfort, as it is a non-surgical procedure. The pain of injection and needle is dependent on where you get this treatment done.
- More convenient: PRP hair loss treatment takes only an hour to complete. Patients do not need to sit in the doctor’s clinic for the whole day.
- Natural results: PRP treatment gives natural results. It removes the damaged follicles to promote new hair growth.
- Customized treatment: It is a customized treatment. Dermatologists and hair specialists first understand the magnitude of patients’ hair and then plan treatment accordingly.
Drawbacks of PRP hair loss treatment
There are some drawbacks of PRP hair loss treatment. You face different risks due to PRP treatment.
- Disease: If plasma is attached with a tainted infusion. Patients are bound to get contamination in the region of addiction and Extraction. It is decreased with essential meds.
- Nerve injury: The plasma is removed from blood vessels. It can cause drainage and wounds in the nerve. That is why specialists perform the procedure carefully.
- Damage to tissue: The platelet-rich plasma can cause damage to tissue. It is not common.
PRP treatments are not common because they are expensive. Many people prefer to get these treatments done because of its benefits. The cost of these treatments is affordable at PRP treatment in Andhra Pradesh.